2020 has been a year that has catapulted us through challenge after challenge. As we look forward to constructive ways to navigate through adversity, health and wellbeing has become more critically important than ever before.
October National Safe Work Month is just around the corner - a time to make your commitment to improving safety and health in your workplace. We all know the mutual benefits of health and wellbeing initiatives:
- Improves team member engagement and retention;
- Reduces absenteeism;
- Promotes a productive and effective team;
- Increases employee awareness of their own health and wellbeing;
- Identifies key risk areas for data driven planning; and
- Demonstrable ROI
We are already helping many of our customers prepare for National Work Safe Month this October. We have engaged our best of breed suppliers to design a package of quality services you may wish to consider in your planning to ensure the future health of your team.
Our most popular services cover:
- General Health Checks
- Heart Health Program
- Type 2 Diabetes Risk Assessment
- Skin Check Program
- Full Pathology Health Screen
- Virtual Ergonomic Assessments
- Online Ergonomic Training
There is never a more important time to invest in the health of your workforce. So if you would like to discuss some options with our team please reach out, we would be delighted to listen to your needs and tailor a purpose-fit-package.