Our COVID-19 Tracker & Case Management Software module is a customisable tool to track and manage the impact of COVID-19 across your organisation.
As the impact of COVID continues to disrupt business, we have developed an easy ot use, rapid to deploy solution to have clients up and running within 24 hours with a tailored process for their organisation. As the situation changes so rapidly, you can easily amend your processes and the system to your needs.
We have helped many of Australia's leading organisations manage the response to COVID-19, with exceptional results. We have also been working with customers across the world, from the US and the UK to to assist the response to COVID-19, and enable easy tracking and case management for COVID across all jurisdictions.
- Centralised document and track employee cases of COVID-19
- Have a case management and follow up process that is easy to follow for your entire team
- Notifications and alerts generated for key case types and configured to your needs
- Use our BI analytics to identify trends and produce reporting and insights for senior management and the board
- All data is available in real-time, supported with daily, weekly and monthly reporting pushed to key users
- Quick and easy to implement and use - 24 hour set up time.
Employers around Australia and the world are rapidly putting in place their pandemic response plan to ensure robust support for the health and safety of their employees.
Telehealth is a primary pillar of every pandemic response plan. As the spread of the virus grows, employees may be forced to work from home, remote staff will have challenges accessing care, and hospitals and GP clinics won’t be able to handle the expected surge in patients.
Our Coronavirus Hotline service provides employers with a way immediate access to advice if other providers are over capacity or even under quarantine.
Our unique, dedicated 24/7 nurse-led Coronavirus Hotline means that anxious or sick employees have access to the most current advice, can receive reassurance and help when they need it.
Unique nurse triage and early warning system
In addition to a dedicated tele-nurse hotline, our proprietary software will provide an early warning system, which can alert employers within seconds of illnesses being reported that there is risk of the coronavirus within your organisation.
This will ensure the implement of infectious disease protocols as early as possible and work towards minimising the impact.